Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Serious Problems of the Senior Variety

Realized that I only have three weeks of classes left. And that my internship/independent study class projects have not been completed.... Freakage. Freakage everwhere. It was time to get serious and go Visit The Professor. This included climbing four flights of stairs. if you know to what building I'm referring you know I am not exaggerating. I nearly suffocated from the lack of oxygen in the atmosphere.

After verbiage with the Professor, I have three 4-7 page papers. 


Thats what I thought. Just cut my total writing down by 9 pages. basically saved myself a dissertation. still have to write an encycolpedia longer than the history of the human race. 

Double fail. Triple Fail. faility fail fail weekend fail. 

over reaction fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment