Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Back Again

Hello Civizilation. It is I, the child lost to the Alaskan fish fields has returned.


I have returned with my hopes and dreams realigned, my body sleep starved, and knowing the first five words of Ice Ice Baby in Spanish.




Its good to be back in the first world, the real first world.


 I saw Fight Club in Alaska (Stop already with your patronizing, no I had not seen it yet, and yes it did change my life, and yeah its every body's favorite movie--not just yours) That whole alaskan experience was Tyler Durden-esque, now I realize that America is more a promised land than I ever knew, I feel taller, every bite of ice cream and real Chinese food tastes better, my education is more valuable and my parents house is a palace, and the internet connection is strong.


I miss the fish friends, but I have a life time of stories. and I need to go back to bed.  

2 comments: