Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dentistry Dilema

My teeth are of the few things I worry about. Recently I went to the dentist. Actually my mom forced me into it. I think that after paying for dental work for two decades she did not want me to screw up the ROI.



Dentist came at me with a: "What, what, what are you doing?" to which I replied, "drinking coffee?" and then he asked if I put sugar in it. Well, 'Mocha' is my middle name. This would have never happened if flossing was my best friend. dangnation! The thing I hate most in all the world besides gaining weight and starving! Flossing.... (Don't be judge-y, you hate it too. When was the last time you flossed? Exactly.)

Sadly, this did not prevent me from having two cavities. So mochas and I are in a 6 month friend divorce and flossing is my new friend with healthy oral benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment