Saturday, April 14, 2012

Friends, Give me Thine Fruit.

I am in love with an appliance. You know, the juicer. Have I said I love it? I LOVE it. So much so, I went on a fruit buying binge with Dani so we could juice things. We bought everything remotely resembling a fruit. Strawberries, oranges, apples, mangos, pineapple, kiwi, grapes, plums...

We tried to juice a banana. but it ate the banana and didn't  give any juice back! bananas don't juice.
I think I had my monthly allotment of fruits in the span of an hour. So points for being healthy. I Think I spent my monthly allotment for groceries on fruit. So unpoints for buying out of season worth its weight in the most precious of precious metals...I'm going to need to become friends with anyone who owns a fruit tree, plant, bush, or farm and then take them fruits by friendliness or force. Must juice fruit!


No comments:

Post a Comment