Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nerd Alert

Since January I have been interested in gamer culture. Its kind of fascinating. Its like its own nerdy society. I even accidentally watched a documentary which one of my coworkers happened to star in. Which was informative and mind blowing. I was gifted with the 2011 GenCon program. Different World. Let me tell you. Then I started watching The Guild. All five seasons. In one week. It was anthropological research. Half the jokes? Over my head. However! Today I saw this:

YES! I understand! I got it. Sweet. One of the first steps in cultural competence is acquiring knowledge so that I can develop and maintain cross-cultural skills!


Oh no no no. My love of Joss Whedon, I went to see the Asian Arcade exhibit at the museum, my love of science and post apocalyptic fiction . This could be a distinct possibility. Could I be so nerdy that I don't know it?

No comments:

Post a Comment